Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jayeebhava!!!!

Don’t need a manicure as I am chewing my nails, nervously excited about my new film called Jayeebhava. Well Jayeebhava is my fourth release in Telugu. This is one movie which is extremely close to me and I enjoyed playing my character which is completely like me. I felt I was living the character 24/7 but it was actually the other way around, I was just being myself. It was perhaps the most difficult and easiest character I have played so far.

Jayeebhava is a family drama and for the first time I have shot a song full in blue mat. Croma as you may know it is nothing but a blank screen behind you which is then digitized to give whatever effect you may want. It was weird to start as I was reacting to nothing around me; I just followed my director’s and choreographer’s direction to the cue. For this particular song I had to do a lot of home work. My makeup and my hair were different in every segment of the song and we had it all on our storyboard. So a lot of effort by many people went into making and shooting of this song. It was so frustrating at times because every five minutes I had to get my hair done in a specific way, make up was also different and so was the dressing change. It took immense patience on the part of the whole crew. The song had to be shot with such precision because the camera could not be moved as it was stop blog and everything had to be just perfect. The smallest of errors could have wrecked the song.

There was this shot where I'm am wearing a opera dress and playing around with the hero and suddenly I see that I have landed on the ground with all my ornaments, and the unit, the entire crew were stunned and there was pin drop silence for 5 mins and the only sound I could here was me, I was laughing my head off!! I couldn't believe I fell down hahaha!! But you know what many people find it lucky when the heroine falls down! So I guess by falling down I have become a lucky mascot for the film.

I guess all the frustration of waiting and changing and giving a shot and redoing the whole process became much more easier after the fall, as the entire mood was that of fun and laughter and I just came to know that the song I have been talking about has become a huge hit in Hyderabad and is in the top ten of all music charts down there. So my fall may have contributed to the success of the song lol, but no the song the whole experience has been something that I am going to cherish for the rest of my life. I am eagerly waiting and looking towards the release of the film and would love to hear from all of you as to what you thought about the film. Hope you all of you see my film and I pray and hope that you good people love it.

Hope u guys will make this film of mine a hit too

love u always,
Hansika

6 comments:

  1. for which song the whole process was happend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you work hard for this song...and u will get the fruit of this hard work.and no doubt jayeebhava is going to be a big hit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for Jayeebhava..hope it becomes a hit and you act in more movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry the film is going to be a sure success.

    ReplyDelete