Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New York Part 2

Hey good people,

I have become a bit erratic in my blogging and I am really sorry about it, but work sometimes takes it toll and how.

Continuing where I left off, the other thing about New York that has always fascinated me has been the Times Square, the amount of times, I have seen it in movies or television, made me feel as if I would recognize it albeit know it when I go there, but little did I know. When I reached there in the early part of the evening, it was like this huge circus atmosphere. Brilliantly lit and with so many people hustling and bustling through the wide pavements. Lemme give you a lil trivia about Times Square, "They say that if you stand in one place at Times Square for an hour, then you would have met every nationality in the world."!!!! Fascinating isn't it?















Times Square and my Starbucks Coffee















I remember wishing this evening should not end, but like all good things come to an end, the evening did too and I headed back to the hotel. Its funny, I've been there now yet I dream to go back there soon.

Love
Hansika

No comments:

Post a Comment