Friday, August 21, 2009

Ganpati Bappa Morya

I am so excited that tomorrow I will be bringing home my favorite God of all time, Lord Ganesha. I love the whole festive mood that Lord Ganesha brings in the my life. He is a source of strength for me. Whenever I have any problems which I cant share with my parents or my friends, I literally run to him as to me Lord Ganesha more than being a God is someone who is a friend too.

Actually I believe in Guru Nanak ji and Lord Ganesha, Guru Nanak ji is like a father, but to me Lord Ganesha being a friend of mine, is closer. I am sharing a secret with all of you, Deep down I think I connect with Lord Ganesha I feel like I can talk to him about anything. If I ask for something he usually reverts in his own way. Whenever I am feeling a little low or sad I pray to him and within a day or two, he always figures out a way to cheer me up. To me this is his response to say Chill, I am here with you.

This time I am going to be in Hyderabad during the festival, but isn’t he everywhere??? I have already chosen the idol, and am very excited to bring Lord Ganesha home so what if I am in Hyderabad. Wherever Lord Ganesha is, it is home.

Ganpati Bappa Morya

Hansika

1 comment:

  1. good mam...my favorite god is also lord ganesha...when i start a new work first i will pray him..and my name is also ganesh.

    ReplyDelete