Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Sad Day

Today is indeed a sad day for all of us. Our Hon Chief Minister, Y.S.R Reddy, is no more. I am deeply saddened by this tragic loss. He was a great man with a singular vision to make India a great nation.

I have had the honor and privilege of meeting the great man once, He had come for the opening of my film “”. I was so nervous, and add to that the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh was coming. I remember his smile and in sometime I was comfortable. He had this knack of making everyone comfortable around him.

I was in tears when I heard the news and I still have not been able to comprehend as to what exactly happened, but I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. The reasons don’t matter. The nation has lost a great man, a great leader but above all a wonderful human being.


Hansika

1 comment:

  1. I pray all gods in the world.... The soul of Greatest Leader of India rest in peace...."YSR AMAR RAHE"

    ReplyDelete